Centre Sciences des Données
45 rue d'Ulm
75005, Paris, France
I am a PhD student under the supervision of Alejandrina Cristia, Hervé Bredin and Emmanuel Dupoux. I work between Meta AI and the Cognitive Machine Learning and Language Acquisition Across Cultures teams of the LSCP.
My work is at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences. My research focuses on language acquisition modelling and speech processing applications to the study of language development in general.
Broad research questions include: How can we build machines that learn to perceive language? How can we better compare humans and machines in language-perceptual tasks? What makes infants so efficient at learning language?
|Nov, 2023||[🇫🇷 SEMINAR] I’m participating to the GDR LIFT TAL seminar. See you in Marseille!|
|Oct, 2023||[📝 SUBMISSION] Our work Brouhaha has been submitted to ICASSP 2023 !|
|Sep, 2023||[🇩🇪 SEMINAR] I’m participating to the Developmental Machine Learning: From Human Learning to Machines and Back seminar. See you in Dagstuhl!|
|Aug, 2023||[🇫🇮 VISIT] Two-week visit in Okko Räsänen’s lab, Tampere, Finland!|
|Mar, 2023||[🤖 SEMINAR] Kick-off meeting of the Benchmarking speech acquisition in humans & machines online seminar (click here to join us!)|
- Brouhaha: multi-task training for voice activity detection, speech-to-noise ratio, and C50 room acoustics estimationSubmission to ICASSP 2023
- Statistical learning models of early phonetic acquisition struggle with child-centered audio dataSubmission to Cognition 2022
- Reverse engineering language acquisition with child-centered long-form recordingsAnnual Review of Linguistics 2022
- An open-source voice type classifier for child-centered daylong recordingsInterspeech 2020
- End-to-end domain-adversarial voice activity detectionInterspeech 2020