Centre Sciences des Données
45 rue d'Ulm
75005, Paris, France
I am currently a postdoctoral researcher in the GIPSA laboratory (Grenoble, France) under the supervision of Thomas Hueber in the CRISSP team. Formerly, at Meta AI and the Cognitive Machine Learning and Language Acquisition Across Cultures teams of the LSCP.
My work is at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Sciences. My research focuses on language acquisition modeling and speech processing applications to the study of language development in general.
Broad research questions include: How can we build machines that learn to produce and comprehend language? How can we better compare humans and machines in language-perceptual tasks? What makes infants so efficient at learning language?
|Oct, 2023||[📝 PAPER] Brouhaha has been accepted to ASRU 2023!|
|Sep, 2023||[🎓 Ph.D. defense] Successfully defended my thesis on September, 2023! Yay!|
|May, 2023||[📝 PAPER] BabySLM has been accepted at Interspeech 2023!|
|Nov, 2022||[🇫🇷 SEMINAR] I’m participating to the GDR LIFT TAL seminar. See you in Marseille!|
|Sep, 2022||[🇩🇪 SEMINAR] I’m participating to the Developmental Machine Learning: From Human Learning to Machines and Back seminar. See you in Dagstuhl!|
- BabySLM: language-acquisition-friendly benchmark of self-supervised spoken language modelsInterspeech 2023
- Brouhaha: multi-task training for voice activity detection, speech-to-noise ratio, and C50 room acoustics estimationASRU 2023
- Reverse engineering language acquisition with child-centered long-form recordingsAnnual Review of Linguistics 2022
- An open-source voice type classifier for child-centered daylong recordingsInterspeech 2020
- End-to-end domain-adversarial voice activity detectionInterspeech 2020